Posted on March 15 2021
Here at Ally shoes, our brand was built on being an ally, an ally to the community and to others.
Recently in NYC and other cities across the United States there has been a rise in violence towards AAPI hate crimes. It's an important time to show support to this community and as an Asian-owned business ourselves we believe that we need to come together as a community and look at ways to make a difference. One way that we believe can make a difference is supporting small business owners. We've complied a list of AAPI-Owned businesses that are definitely worth supporting. This is an ongoing list that we'll continue to add brands to. Please send any businesses, brands and names our way.
Apparel & Accessories
- ADAY: A new standard for clothing. Effortless versatility. Better design. So you can do more with less
- A Toi Studio: Modern and versatile bridal pieces that you can wear beyond the aisle
- Anna Sui: The legendary fashion designer with contemporary original clothing and fragrances inspired by vintage styles and cultural arcana
- Azura Jewelry: Natural gemstones, fine sterling silver, made for intentional and fearless women
- Chi'Pau: Fashion Ecommerce Platform based in NYC for empowering multicultural emerging designers
- Gravitas: Intelligent function meets size-inclusive, versatile fashion (0-24W)
- Koko Capri: A celebration of your unique beauty through artistically versatile crafted jewelry.
- LEYT: Beauty thru ease. Elevated, resort-inspired dresses & head brands.
- Petite Studio: Designed for Petites, made to last.
- PerfectDD: Sustainably made clothing, fit for DD+, flattering on all..
- Pairess: Comfy, polished essentials for busy women
- Senreve: Luxury and functional bags for women who do it all.
- Song of Style: A fashion and interior design blog based in Los Angeles, CA
- StoreyLine: A platform featuring ethical & sustainable brands from under-represented founders
- Yes She May: An online shop for well-designed products in fashion, wellness, beauty, and home from women-owned brands
Beauty & Wellness
- Aavrani: Indian inspired skincare. The holistic beauty brand: ancient rituals, clinically-proven.
- Finding Ferdinand: Customized lipstick colors & palettes. Cruelty free.
- Purlisse by Jen Yard: Beauty through Asian wisdom
- Qi Alchemy: Korean Herbalism. Premium Red Ginseng w/ pure adaptogens
- Sundays: A nail care brand that focuses on wellness. Non-Toxic | 10-Free | Vegan | Cruelty Free
- Yensa: Enhancing Beauty Through Superfoods
- Fyli: A female master-mind group that focuses on bringing together female leaders.
- Elicit Consulting: Analytical, strategic, and communications advisory and consulting help you articulate your business' value proposition
- Mina B Style: Personal styling service to streamline the wardrobe and discover the next level you
- 344PM by Monisha Kapur: A virtual personal styling service to help women entrepreneurs and executives find their standout style.
- That's Total Mom Sense Podcast: Hosted by Kanika Chadda Gupta a podcast hosted by a mom for moms.
- Wini Lao Photography: Bright and vivid imagery & Stop Motions for Purpose-Driven Brands and Entrepreneurs
Food & Beverage
- FoodtoEat: Building a diverse food community by helping immigrant, women & minority food vendors procure catering
- Omsom: Real Asian flavors that take you home.
Tech & Entertainment
- Coffee Meets Bagel: Discover meaningful online dating
- Rock the Boat: A podcast elevating the stories of Asian leaders, founders, and pioneers in their fields.
- Run the World: Online venue for professional and live events