Posted on December 07 2020
We brought in some experts to tell us how to safely celebrate the holidays this year plus celebrate in style. Thanks to Twinspirational for doing a guest blog post and providing us with tips on how to celebrate the holidays safely. We love all of the outfit ideas, so if you're looking for some holiday outfit inspiration look no further than the below ideas. The original post can be found here.
Dear Santa, this year all I want for Christmas is nice shoes! Each year, we celebrate the holidays in style. COVID-19 may make decorating the Christmas tree, caroling and Secret Santa less exciting this year. Twinspirational focused on creative ways to enjoy everyday moments and holidays with COVID-19 rules in mind. We are partnering with Ally Shoes to give our readers three ways to safely celebrate the holidays.
We met Ally Shoes’ Founder and CEO, Samantha Dong, back in February. Ally is known for designing sleek, pain-free heels for women. Samantha teamed up designer, Sara Jaramillo, and podiatric expert, Dr. Roxann Clarke, to create stylish heels for women in a broad range of sizes and widths. Ally makes luxury footwear more accessible through its direct to consumer business model.
3 Ideas to Safely Celebrate the Holidays
This year, you don’t have to miss out on the fun of holiday season. You can host chic in-person gatherings with your immediate household or host larger, informal virtual parties.
1. Merry Flocking Christmas Brunch
This year, ask your household to jingle and flamingle for Christmas brunch.
- Incorporate various shades of pink, white, silver and green into the table decor
- Add a pink tablecloth, layer a white faux fur table runner and add green napkins
- Find flamingo themed bowls, plates, straws and toothpicks
- Include yogurt parfaits, mixed fruit and scrambled eggs
- Serve pink lemonade or grapefruit juice in champagne flutes. Spike with Prosecco for the adults
- Wear a pink party dress and slip on Ally Shoes’ black leather pumps to complete your look
2. Have your Elf a Merry Little Christmas Dinner
Get your immediate household elf-ed up for a chic Christmas dinner.
- Incorporate various shades of gold, white, red and green into the table decor
- Add a gold tablecloth, layer a white faux fur table runner and add green napkins
- Use Christmas decorations (mini Christmas trees, ornaments, pine cones) to create your holiday centerpiece
- Create whimsical Christmas decals for your wine glasses
- Sip Christmas wines from Flora Springs and add Christmas wine toppers for an extra festive look
- Serve your favorite protein or keep the menu simple with spaghetti and meatballs
- Sport a red party dress and wear Ally Shoes’ black suede pumps
3. Make it Rein Virtually
Oh (rein)deer, virtual Christmas is here. Host a virtual party for family and friends.
- Set up your computer in front of the Christmas tree or any spot with holiday decorations (mini Christmas trees, ornaments, pine cones)
- Create Christmas decals for your wine glasses
- Drink Christmas wines from Flora Springs
- Create a holiday charcuterie board in the shape of a Christmas tree
- Wear a blue party dress and Ally Shoes’ silver sparkly pumps
Use the code TWINS40 to save $40 off your first pair of Ally shoes. Twinspirational and Ally shoes wish you a wonderful holiday season. Remember to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines when planning your holiday events.